Eligible Courses and eligibility criteria for applying Nabanna Scholarship 2023 .
- Eligible Courses ➥
- Higher Secondary Level
- Graduation Level
- Post Graduation Level
- Percentage Required ➥
- 50% to 60% marks in Madhyamik [for H.S. level]
- 50% to 60% in H.S. Exam [for U.G. level]
- 50% to 53% Marks in the Honours Subject [for P.G. level]
Documents Required for Nabanna Scholarship 2023 Application Form
- Photocopy of the previous exam marks Sheet.
- photocopy of the rank cards such as JEE or equivalent exams.(only for JEE or Equivalent Examination)
- A Copy of Monthly Family Income Certificate from anyone like-DM/ SDO/ BDO / Group-A G. Officer
- copy of the Bank account first page. (Bank Name, Account Number, IFSC Code, Branch Name, Branch Code)
- Copy of the admission receipt. (College or University).
- contact details with self mobile number. (Candidate’s Mobile Number.)
- Passport size photos.
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM